LIF BioAerosol Monitoring System for Microbiological
Bioaerosol Monitoring System
BioAerosol Monitoring System (BAMS) is used for real-time environmental monitoring of microorganisms in the air.
Capacitive touch screen 8.0″
Continuous monitoring 7*24hr
Mass storage 119G
Continuous Monitoring 24/7 continuous monitoring
Real-time data for both particlesand biological particles
Efficient user oriented design
Stable and reliable
First truly portable microbial monitoring device
Compliance with FDA21 CFR Part 11
MicronView takes advantage of optics and biotechnology to achieve fast,real-time sterile environment monitoring,by providing advanced monitoring instruments and consumables for production environments and finished products of food,pharmaceutical and cosmetic industries.
Our products are mainly used in two areas-cleanrooms and compressed gas, to monitor microbial and particles.Products include BioAerosol Moni-toring System,Airborne Particle Counter,BioAerosol Air Sampler and com-pressed gas microbial and particle monitoring instruments.Our advanced and comprehensive real time solutions help environmental monitoring personnel to detect microbial and particulate pollution in real time,enabling the investigation of pollution sources in less time, and the reliable electronic compressed gas control system makes the detection of microbes and particles in compressed gas easier and more efficient than ever.
1. The power supply requires AC 100-240V, 50/60Hz. The regulated power supply is recommended if the local power grid does not meet the requirements.
2. The device should be stored away from direct sunlight.
3. Do not allow corrosive gases, fume and liquid into the inlet.
4. Make sure the sample tubing is free from obstruction when connecting.
5. Only use in clean room environments to avoid inner contamination.
6. BAM®S and the inlet must be placed in the same pressure, temperature and humidity.
7. The USB flash drive is only used for system software upgrade and storage of BAM®S technical documents. We recommend that it is not for any other use.
8. If not installed and used in accordance with the instructions, may cause harmful interference to radio communications. If this equipment does cause harmful interference to radio or television reception, which can be determined by turning the equipment off and on, or remove the equipment to the other place.