Continuous Operating Particle Counter
Airborne Particle Counter (APC) is fully compliant with ISO14644-2015 and ISO21501-4 standard.
Capacitive touch screen8.0″
Data 5 million sets
8 inch capacitive touchscreen, quick response
Even with two pairs of latex gloves
Sealed 316L stainless steel enclosure and dust plug to prohibit dust and water
Automatically Collect Air Samples
APC data exceed the limit,triggers the BAS to start sampling
-Standard report: one key to generate ISO/EUGMPI CHINESEGMP reports
-Data review and data export
1. Sum up data by zone.
2.Freely switch counting unit between △/Σ/#,m /ft.
3.Automatically generate UCL values and average values
4.Search for sample records precisely by time,zone and operator.
-Data integrity: featured with audit trail.
- Real-time concentration curves, to get a better understanding of environmental particle condition.
- Quick editing function, to make sampling more flexible.
- Clear layout for orders. Simple and easy to use.
- One-click for system software upgrade.
- Multiple sets of personalized sampling schemes
can be customized for any zone.
Press the power button, and the shutdown prompt appear.
Shut down the device.
The screen dims and goes into standby mode. Touch the screen to light up again.
If the screen is locked, no operation can be performed. Touch the screen to login again, and unlock it.
Login screen pop up to change the user’s account.