Touch Screen Airborne Particle Counter for Lab
Airborne Particle Counter (APC) is fully compliant with ISO14644-2015 and ISO21501-4 standard.
Capacitive touch screen8.0″
Data 5 million sets
8 inch capacitive touchscreen, quick response
Even with two pairs of latex gloves
Sealed 316L stainless steel enclosure and dust plug to prohibit dust and water
Automatically Collect Air Samples
APC data exceed the limit,triggers the BAS to start sampling
-Standard report: one key to generate ISO/EUGMPI CHINESEGMP reports
-Data review and data export
1. Sum up data by zone.
2.Freely switch counting unit between △/Σ/#,m /ft.
3.Automatically generate UCL values and average values
4.Search for sample records precisely by time,zone and operator.
-Data integrity: featured with audit trail.
- Real-time concentration curves, to get a better understanding of environmental particle condition.
- Quick editing function, to make sampling more flexible.
- Clear layout for orders. Simple and easy to use.
- One-click for system software upgrade.
- Multiple sets of personalized sampling schemes
can be customized for any zone.
Do not disassemble or modify the cable.
Do not place the heavy objects on the cable. Keep the cable away from heat source. Otherwise, the insulating layer of the cord may melt and could be an electric shock hazard or a fire hazard.
Do not stretch the cable, or it may become loose, overheating and could be a fire hazard.
The cable may be damaged if it is placed under strain. Using a damaged cable may result in accidents such as fire or electric shock.
Do not handle the power cord or cable with wet hands, or it could be an electric shock hazard.
Do not place any items on the AC adapter. It could cause overheating and result in fire or electric shock.
Do not use an AC adapter that is not supplied by MicronView, or it could be a fire hazard.
Do not use the supply voltage out of range of AC adapter, or it could be a fire hazard or an electric shock hazard.
To unplug, always grasp the power cord. Do not stretch the cable, as it may expose the core of the cable or damage the insulation. It may result in electric leakage, and it could be a fire hazard or an electric shock hazard.